MEDSAVE MANAGEMENT LLC is pleased to announce a new health care plan option members may choose when seeking medical care.
All patient financial responsibility for covered medical expenses is waived each time a member requests and accepts plan assistance in selecting high quality medical providers and services.
Surprise medical bills and subsequent balance billing issues, which are increasingly common among traditional health insurance plans, are eliminated when this option is selected by members. Medical providers are paid promptly, in full, by the plan sponsor at the time of service.
This program is designed for self-funded health plans interested in achieving additional plan savings while improving benefits at the same time without disrupting their current TPA/broker relationships. This stand alone benefit option gives members a choice between free health care or not so free health care at the point of service.
Members who choose not to use this new plan option will continue of enjoy the same benefits they have through their existing employer health plan.
Advantages to Plan Members
- All financial barriers to health care are eliminated
- Improved patient experience
- Never a balance bill
- Concierge service sets appointments, identifies high quality providers
Advantage to Plan
- Savings up to 50% and more
- Reduces retail claim dollars to wholesale cash price claim dollars
- No additional cost to the plan, current funding does not increase
- Provides plan members more choice and the freedom to choose
Advantage to Community Health Care Providers
- Payment in full at the time of service
- No chasing of patient financial responsibility
- No claims to file
- Elimination of third party intermediaries – restores patient / physician relationship
Members decide between Free Care vs Not-So-Free Care at the Point of Service
How It Works
Member is issued a MEDSAVE FREE CARE CARD. Prior to seeking health care services the member calls the toll free number listed on FREE CARD to determine if FREE CARE service benefits are available for their immediate health care needs. Examples include MRI’s, surgical procedures, pregnancy, and other medical services. Medical appointments and related services are coordinated on behalf of the member with appointments set at the member’s convenience. At the point of service the member pays nothing and receives the care they need.
RiskManagers.us is a specialty company in the benefits market that, while not an insurance company, works directly with health entities, medical providers, and businesses to identify and develop cost effective benefits packages, emphasizing transparency and fairness in direct reimbursement compensation methods.