FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – September 2016
Apex Management Group (Oak Brook, Illinois) has announced a 4 Year Rate Lock on their APEX Suite of MEC Offerings.
Company officials expect strong interest among Health Agents and Tax Professionals who are seeking to help their clients save money and fulfill the requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) as the renewal season begins for 2017.
With the well documented and anticipated increase in premiums for PPACA plans in 2017, Apex Management believes their MEC Plan pricing, starting as low as $58.75 per employee with a 4 year rate lock will have a very high demand among companies and their employees. Additional plan benefits include
- Voluntary participation – No Minimum.
- Expanded benefits such as doctor visits, specialist visits, and urgent care visits.
- Full compliance with PPACA rules and regulations.
- The most generous drug abatement card in the industry providing Generics as low as $1.00
- A true national PPO Network: MultiPlan.
- Health Card delivery within 10 days (after receipt of the premium payroll file and premium payment).
Apex Management Group was formed to meet the complex needs of today’s healthcare industry. By partnering with consistent industry leaders, Apex Management Group provides a complete benefits solution for those seeking to neutralize the volatile healthcare marketplace. Apex Management Group delivers industry-leading products because of the established partnerships the company has within the insurance industry, strategically meeting client needs in a changing benefits landscape.
To find out more just use the link below to contact us. A representative from APEX Management will be happy to contact you with further information regarding MEC Plus Advantage and to discuss our fulfillment process. Please provide your contact details.