Archive for April 13th, 2019

Scientist Proves Employee Benefit Meetings Are A Waste of Time

Saturday, April 13th, 2019

The Ebbinghaus Study is widely accepted as a definitive study in human intelligence. The study concluded that within 24 hours we will forget 75% and within 30 days we will forget 90%. The remaining 10% will remember only 5%.