TRS ActiveCare Rates Go Up, Benefits Go Down

   TRS ActiveCare covers the majority of Texas school districts. Effective 2011 the plan rates will increase approximately +9%, and benefits will reduce. A quick review of the benefit reductions brings the credit to approximately 4%, for a total actuarial increase of +13% – 14%.

Comments are closed.