Montgomery Management, a full service MGU, has been providing flexible, innovative stop-loss and life products to the marketplace since 1986. Our professional expertise, personalized service, corporate strength and stability make Montgomery Management an industry leader.
Montgomery Management , (MMC) , is a managing general underwriter of employer stop-loss coverage, providing a full range of services, including underwriting, policy binding, contract issuance, premium collection and claims payment.
Montgomery Management’s staff is known for its excellent customer service and responsiveness. Our goal is to be flexible in accommodating the needs of our partners.
MMC ensures that the entire process of underwriting, premium remittance, contract issuance and claims payment is done in an efficient and timely manner.
Our home office is in North Wales, PA. We also have satellite offices in Grand Rapids, MI; Charlotte, NC; and Columbia, SC.
Our product features include:
- Specific advance: at no additional charge on all accounts
- Aggregate monthly accommodation
- Aggregating specific deductibles: dollar-for-dollar credit
- Specific and Aggregate Terminal Liability Option
- Specific annual maximums of up to $5,000,000
- Multiple contract terms ranging from Paid contracts to short term incurred and paid contracts
- Minimum case size: 25 lives
- Minimum specific deductible: $15,000
- Group term life and AD & D insurance
- No Laser options