Dual Coverage Dilemma

After satisfying their initial waiting period averaging 47 years, approximately 30% of the American workforce is eligible for special health care pricing while the remaining 70% aren’t. Paying for it during their entire waiting period, they deserve better pricing………………..

“The share of people age 65 to 74 in the workforce is projected to reach 30.2% in 2026, up from 26.8% in 2016 and 17.5% in 1996. If you return to work and have the option of dropping Medicare for group coverage at your job, be aware of the rules that apply to the switch, as well as those you’ll face when you eventually want to pick it up again.”

Dropping Medicare for Employer Coverage May Come with Snags

CNBC

Comments are closed.