TRS ActiveCare Rates Go Up, Benefits Go Down

   TRS ActiveCare covers the majority of Texas school districts. Effective 2011 the plan rates will increase approximately +9%, and benefits will reduce. A quick review of the benefit reductions brings the credit to approximately 4%, for a total actuarial increase of +13% – 14%.  http://www.trs.state.tx.us/TRS_activecare/documents/ppo_rates_benefits_fy12.pdf

Comments are closed.