Connect with employer and provider peers who are actually developing and strengthening direct contracting relationships to discuss the pros and cons of direct contracting at the 3rd Annual Employer-Health System Direct Contracting & Partnership Strategies Summit on July 25 in Boston. Gain insights into such questions as:
- What factors do you consider to determine viability?
- Can you better manage an episode-of-care in your employee population?
- How do you get buy-in from leadership? What resources are needed?
- What’s the process for procuring a COE?
- How does the provider support the employer with services?
- Will there be uptake? How are employees engaged?
- Who monitors the contract? Are you reaching quality and savings goals agreed upon?
HR & Benefits Professionals: Attend as our guest!
Click here to learn more about the employerHQ Gold Circle program.
All others: Take $100 off your registration!
Use promo code DKK421 reserve your seat by April 21,2017.